A large UK provider of painted wooden pallets to the Aerospace, Automotive, fresh food and other Manufacturing industries were looking for a new printing system to apply company logos and product traceability codes to their pallets.
Xact provided the MPERIA™ VIAjet V-Series printing system incorporating twin 32v 8000+ print heads with FlowJet large capacity ink delivery system with non-VOC pigmented ink. Key to their decision making process was the flexibility the MPERIA™ system offered the business. This included:
- Consistent and high quality print quality despite the harsh production environment (e.g. variable operating temperatures, dust, vibration)
- The flexibility to successfully mark freshly painted/wet pallets using high contrast and user-friendly non-VOC inks.
- Mess free operation in comparison to other marking processes ensures cleaner and more user-friendly operation at the line
- Compact design ensures easy integration as well as freeing up valuable space at the line
Lower operating costs than other marking and stenciling systems, as well as increased productivity, as there is no longer a requirement to stop the pallet to complete the identification process.
- MPERIA™ software offers seamless management of the marking process, helping to eliminate downtime and operator error during product changeovers
- The scalable design and ease in which MPERIA™ can be expanded as the business grows ensured their investment was secure
For further information about MPERIA™ and the VIAjet V-Series and other printing technologies, please call Xact on 0151 479 3020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org