Automatic Welding Machine for Girsac.
The GB50 has twice the output per hour of the original first generation net welding machines.
One huge advantage is the extra continuous productivity provided due to the net feeding system which provides 2 1/2 hours continuous production with no net changes.
This is the entry level machine producing Girsac packs but you have the option to upgrade to other versions of the machine by adding update kits according to your market needs.
PRODUCT: Fresh produce – citrus, apples, onions, potatoes, sprouts SPEED: 30 packs/min NET WIDTH: Girsac 75/90/120mm PACK SIZE: 500g to 5kg DIMENSIONS: 2250 (h) x 1770 (l) x 900 (d) mm
- Customisable net packing machine – should future requirements change
- Same footprint as older models
- Up to 2 1/2 hours continuous production
- All pack types can be made with registered film on 1 side (as standard) or on both sides (through an optional kit)
- Comes with an inbuilt fitted labelling system which can be either ‘print and apply’ or a ‘thermal transfer printer’
- 100% recyclable bags
- ‘Soft Drop Option’ – choose the GB Soft which is a lift mechanism fitted during manufacturing. This lift allows the packaging of delicate fruit (apples, kiwi’s, plums etc). *Please see image below