Automatic Welding Machine for Ultrabag, Girsac and W Pack.
The UB60 has twice the output per hour of the original first generation net welding machines.
One huge advantage is the extra continuous productivity provided due to the net feeding system which provides 2 1/2 hours continuous production with no net changes.
This machine produces Ultrabag, Girsac and W Pack products, but you have the option to upgrade to other versions of the machine by adding update kits according to your market needs.
|PRODUCT:||Fresh produce – citrus, apples, onions, potatoes, sprouts|
|NET WIDTH:||Girsac 75/90/120mm; Ultrabag 75/90/120/145mm; W Pack|
|PACK SIZE:||500g to 5kg|
|DIMENSIONS:||2250 (h) x 1770 (l) x 900 (d) mm|
- Customisable net packing machine – should future requirements change
- Same footprint as older models
- Up to 2 hours continuous production
- All pack types can be made with registered film on 1 side (as standard) or on both sides (through an optional kit)
- Comes with an inbuilt fitted labelling system which can be either ‘print and apply’ or a ‘thermal transfer printer’.
- ‘Soft Drop Option’ – choose the GB Soft which is a lift mechanism fitted during manufacturing. This lift allows the packaging of delicate fruit (apples, kiwi’s, plums etc).