A leading global player in commercial floor coverings were looking for a marking solution to apply industry logos and codes for product traceability. The industry logos needed to be applied directly to a variety of flooring products as part of the back-marking process and end-of-line packaging.
The company approached Xact to discuss system options available for coding and marking carpets, carpet tiles, and vinyl’s. The codes to be applied to their floor products included industry logos and product codes for complete traceability. Xact’s solution was the installation of the MPERIA™ VIAjet V-Series printing system using the very latest 8000+ heads. The supply covers printing equipment across 5 production lines.
WHY CHOOSE XACT?
Key to the decision making process was the flexibility MPERIA™ offered the customer to standardise all printing equipment across all marking processes, irrespective of the application or product type. Other key areas of the decision making process centered around:
- The flexibility to operate single or multiple print heads across one or more production lines from one operating system reduced investment costs.
- The scalable design and ease in which MPERIA™ can be expanded as their business grows and print requirements change ensured their investment was secure
- Easy integration with other production line systems and controls
- High quality print formats, as well as the flexibility to operate different ink types & colours to suit all product types manufactured
- MPERIA™ software offered seamless management of the marking process which eliminates downtime and operator error during product changeovers
For further information about MPERIA™ and the VIAjet V-Series and other printing technologies, please call Xact on 0151 479 3020 or email email@example.com