A dairy processing manufacturer of cheese, powdered milk and butter needed an end-of-line coding solution for bags of powdered milk. Our MPERIA® L-Series printing system not only has safe, non-pressurised food grade ink but the system also offers unrivalled flexibility in comparison to other printers reviewed during the tender process. As well as meeting the general requirements of the application other features & benefits key to the customer moving forward with Xact included;
- The power and flexibility to manage the marking process remotely from the production office enhances ease of use and eliminates the requirement to visit the production area to manage print files, saving valuable time
- High speed in-line marking of high-resolution product information and codes, with the print quality to match that of a pre-printed bag, despite the dusty operating environment.
- Our safe, non-pressurised ink delivery system operating food grade ink ensured their on-site and customer quality assurance procedures were met
- No downtime for start-up or shutdown enhanced running and operational costs
- The scalable design and ease in which our MPERIA® printing system can be expanded as their business grows was another key factor in the decision-making process, as the customer plans to implement further systems on other packing lines next year. MPERIA® provides them with a future-proof system, ensuring their investment is secure.
About the MPERIA® VIAjet™ L-Series Printing System – Thermal Inkjet Printer
With a variety of ink types and colours available, the VIAjet™ L-Series thermal inkjet printer is a clean, fast, and cost-effective alternative to thermal transfer and adhesive labels. It is ideal for marking and coding variable data in both primary packaging and industrial applications, imprinting onto paper, chipboard, corrugated, and plastics.
Click here to watch a video on MPERIA® and the benefits it could bring to your business.
For further information about MPERIA® and our range of printing technologies, please call Xact on 0151 479 3020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org