Automatic Welding Machine for Ultrabag, Girsac, Girplus and W Pack.
The UB65 has twice the output per hour of the original first generation net welding machines.
One huge advantage is the extra continuous productivity provided due to the net feeding system which provides 2 1/2 hours continuous production with no net changes.
This machine produces Ultrabag, Girsac, Girplus and W Pack products.
|PRODUCT:||Fresh produce – citrus, apples, onions, potatoes, sprouts|
|NET WIDTH:||Girplus 90/120mm; Girsac 75/90/120mm; Ultrabag 75/90/120/145mm and W Pack|
|PACK SIZE:||500g to 5kg|
|DIMENSIONS:||2250 (h) x 1770 (l) x 900 (d) mm|
- Customisable net packing machine – should future requirements change
- Same footprint as older models
- Up to 2 1/2 hours continuous production
- All pack types can be made with registered film on 1 side (as standard) or on both sides (through an optional kit)
- Comes with an inbuilt fitted labelling system which can be either ‘print and apply’ or a ‘thermal transfer printer’.
- ‘Soft Drop Option’ – choose the GB Soft which is a lift mechanism fitted during manufacturing. This lift allows the packaging of delicate fruit (apples, kiwi’s, plums etc). *Please see picture below.